• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you want to game competitively to ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What current games would you like to see us establish clans at OCG for ?

• BattleField 1942 / Desert Combat / Other Mods

Votes: 105 42.5%
  • Medal of Honor : Allied Assualt / Spearhead

Votes: 36 14.6%
  • Return to Castle Wolfenstein / Enemy territory / Other Mods

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Unreal Tournament (classic) / Tactical Ops / Other Mods

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Diablo / Diablo II / LOD

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • Warcraft III

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Quake III / Arena / Other Mods

Votes: 37 15.0%
  • America's Army

Votes: 35 14.2%
  • Command & Conquer

Votes: 22 8.9%
  • Half Life / Other Mods

Votes: 56 22.7%
  • Natural Selection - HL Mod

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Raven Shield

Votes: 17 6.9%

• Total voters
Q3A i liked it so much that i made backups and when my brother destroyed original copy i had like 5 more copies :) cant wait for
Q4. I wish theyed have the same multiplayer stuff when it comes out.

I'm all about Natural Selection. Damn I love that mod. I tried out way back in the day and didn't liek it at all. But I recently tried out v 3 and WOW!!! This game's insane, sreepy, and looong. You actually feel like your doing something for your team. When I play I always (usually anyway) feel like I really am on a TEAM. I always work together and there have been some very close matches. Yeah, I think I'm gonna play some right now ;)

Well, not that my vote is going to make much of a difference here, any more, especially since we just got a new OCG clan rolled out... but my vote will of course be for

[SIZE=HUGE]HALO[/SIZE]

I was hugely competitive on Diablo 2, but my main goal was pking not coop play. Still decent in UT and CS. However my RTS skills has deteoriated horribly. I would like to get better in warcraft 3.

Back