• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you want to game competitively to ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What current games would you like to see us establish clans at OCG for ?

• BattleField 1942 / Desert Combat / Other Mods

Votes: 105 42.5%
  • Medal of Honor : Allied Assualt / Spearhead

Votes: 36 14.6%
  • Return to Castle Wolfenstein / Enemy territory / Other Mods

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Unreal Tournament (classic) / Tactical Ops / Other Mods

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Diablo / Diablo II / LOD

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • Warcraft III

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Quake III / Arena / Other Mods

Votes: 37 15.0%
  • America's Army

Votes: 35 14.2%
  • Command & Conquer

Votes: 22 8.9%
  • Half Life / Other Mods

Votes: 56 22.7%
  • Natural Selection - HL Mod

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Raven Shield

Votes: 17 6.9%

• Total voters

SpeeDj

Malpine Walls had a wonderful idea, this will help us gauge what's hot and what people really want to play on a competitive level, I will add more as requested. Thanks again Malpine!

So as the question asks, what exactly would you like to see as a competitive clan over at OCG next, or in the near future ? I think I have covered most of them off the top of my head, obviously I might have missed one or two, so please let me know.

http://OverClockedGamerz.com/

J :cool:

even though i don't have broadband i voted for BF1942 and MOHAA because i know thats what i'd be playing if i HAD broadband.

i also recommend JK2 because i used to love playing that game on the ethernet at college, but i don't know if there'd be enough people interested to make a clan for it. i'd definitely join if/when broadband came to my area :D

jeff

I play Stronghold Crusader, but would not want it as a Clan, I go around breaking up Clans who think they are "the Clan"

I would love to play pretty much and RTS game, with people who have good attitudes, though don't think I would ever join a clan

deRusett said:
I play Stronghold Crusader, but would not want it as a Clan, I go around breaking up Clans who think they are "the Clan"

I would love to play pretty much and RTS game, with people who have good attitudes, though don't think I would ever join a clan

You can come play WC3 when we get started, I think we'll need some good people!

funnyperson1 said:
Just so you CS guys know, there is an overclockers.com CS clan. Check www.overclockers.no-ip.com for info.
And just so you guys know as well the CS clan has been contacted and asked to come onboard with OCG, currently they have decided to wait and see. If there is enough demand for OCG to warrant a cs clan prior to those aforementioned deciding we will have to evaluate it and see if it is possible.

Thanks for all the great feedback thus far! :)

J :cool:

Back