• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think of this camera?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Personally, my next camera will have optical zoom. Digital zooms take rather grainy pictures. Of course, if you don't use zoom, this looks pretty good otherwise.

mbigna said:
Personally, my next camera will have optical zoom. Digital zooms take rather grainy pictures. Of course, if you don't use zoom, this looks pretty good otherwise.

Ditto.

need optical zoom, personally I can say look for a discoed Olympus C3020Z, excellent camera with 3.2 mega pixels and 3x optical, all reviews are very good , lotsa manual control something you will grow into . Good for newbie to intermediate/advanced.

love mine

cisco kid

Cisco Kid said:
need optical zoom, personally I can say look for a discoed Olympus C3020Z, excellent camera with 3.2 mega pixels and 3x optical, all reviews are very good , lotsa manual control something you will grow into . Good for newbie to intermediate/advanced.

love mine

cisco kid

I second the Olympus. I have a C-730UZ and I love the control and quality of pictures.

Olympus is kind of going off my bugdet :( maybe i should wait for a while and for the time being go for a cheap camera (i need one for my project)

Looks great, the unlimited video with sound will be a good feature however I prefer an analogue zoom and compact flash storage and not the Sony derived more expensive SD/MMC...

Back