Best $150-170 Gaming Monitor

Im really in the dark for my monitor selection, Any Suggestions?

I recommend the one I just purchased. It's a 17 inch ultra flat x-tron family (mitsubishi calls it DiamondTron) Mitsubishi DiamondPoint SB70. The colors and brightness this monitor offers is remarkable.

Of course, it's only a 17 inch, but costs around $179 at best buy for a black one, and comes with (i think) a $30 BB-MIR (god help us).

It's a fine monitor for it's class and very cheap compared to other trinitron monitors around. If your planning to go trinitron, go with the mitsubishi. Other than that, you might try finding a deal on newegg.

The reason I went to best buy is because they had a very high end monitor that matched my case for a good price.

Once you go 19" you cant go back hehe..

I will never be able to play on a 17" again... NEVER I TELL YOU!!!!
    Main System:.................................................. ......................Second System:
    DFI BloodIron P35-T2RL w/ Q6600 GO@ 3.2 (9x360), 1.4v....DFI Ultra-D w/Opteron 170 @ 2.7
    G.skill 4GB (2x2gb).................................................. ..............G.Skill Extreme 2GB (2x1gb)
    HIS 4850 680/1108.................................................. .............Nvidia 7600GT
    WD VRaptor 300gb/Seagate 1TB..........................................Raptor 74gb/Seagate 200gb
    OCZ GameXtreme 600SLI