• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EPOX 8RDA+ Ver. 2.0 is ON SALE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Awwwww Man !

Here's a good one for you. Thursday I ordered an 8RDA refurb from the egg for $51.00 and today I went back and looked at refurbs and they dropped the price to $41.00 I looked at the 8RDA and the + version side by side and only difference I see is the + has LAN and firewire I have no use for.

I'll let ya'll know how the refurb works out and if it works as good as my 8RGA+ I'll be tickled even if I paid ten bucks to much.

I rarely hook the computer sound up and if I listen to music it's in the living room on the surround sound.

C O O L !

Glad you got the one you wanted.
I have a question for ya'll. How do you know what revision you get? Is it on the MB or what? I'm getting a refurb 8RDA and should be here the middle of the week. Like to know what revision it is but don't know where to look.
Thanks.

Re: C O O L !

huneycutt said:
Glad you got the one you wanted.
I have a question for ya'll. How do you know what revision you get? Is it on the MB or what? I'm getting a refurb 8RDA and should be here the middle of the week. Like to know what revision it is but don't know where to look.
Thanks.

It will say 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 or 2.1 on the edge of the board below the PCI slots, I think.

Back