• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EPOX 8RDA+ Ver. 2.0 is ON SALE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dcesther

I just got his news from a friend, who is always out for new computer hardwares.

label.jpg

pcb.jpg

sensor.jpg

view.jpg

now... 8RDA+ offer VDD Volt adjust.
bios.jpg

i will ask him where he got it from, but he is in US also, so probably some local stores, he doesn't shop online very often, i am guessing frys.

This has been coming for a while now, I would expect to start seeing it here soon ;)

Ummmm
i've been waiting for this to happen so long...
now if someone can tell me an online place since i don't live in California but NY...so can;t got to Frys..:)
Thx alot for that info...i'm really glad to hear it....woohooo

The hell? When did they add Vdd adjust to the 8RDA? That's the whole reason I got an 8RGA!

The hell? When did they add Vdd adjust to the 8RDA? That's the whole reason I got an 8RGA!

That was the whole point with this post.. ;) Rev 2.0 is the first 8RDA+ revision to have VDD adjustment.. ;)

The only thing that I find it hard to figure out...Epox Techs have posted in open forums about the 8RDA+ rev 2.0 being killed and that Epox was going full steam ahead with the 8RDA3+...

Do a search at AOA and you will see where a few ET's stated that their was going to be no rev 2.0...but man...I hope this is for real...I don't want the 8RGA+...but want the VDD voltage option, tired of bad solder jobs :mad:...I know...I ask too much ;)

Interesting...this is from another forum that I posted in about the 8RDA+ Rev 2.0...this is a quote from one of the known members there...

TodB said:
Well........ it's 101% legit, just spoke to Chris@ EPoX Holland, he has one to test right now.... :)

It's a 100% pure 8RDA+ rev 2.0 :)

He sound kindda surprized today, but said, that he's was just playing with one of those @228FSB at the moment we spoke... :D

He also said "it has a voltage PWM like the 8rga+ and i have it running at 228 " ;)

Man this is looking good...now just to find a online retailer that has it in stock...

Somebody get benchmarks for one of these STAT! I won't be switching my board out for it, but I'm curious what performance difference there will be, if any.

I've being dying to find an epox board with the VDD voltage adjustment!

Any word on a release date for the 8rda3+?

Wangster

BTW, congratulations on making MOD status Donny! When did this happen?

donny_paycheck said:

HMM... i have 8RDA+ rev 1.1 and there is a VDD Voltage option in latest BIOS.

greetz

Back