• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What to do with those screamers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
What do you guys do with your old screaming 60s? I have aquired a few over time and I finally found a use:D

hover1.JPG
hover2.JPG
hover3.JPG
hover4.JPG

I have finally got a new skirt design(not this one) Im going to be building one with a tornado 92mm 119cfm fan and either a gas powered propeller or this motor from a remote controlled car and have it all remote controlled:D

Jon

Last edited:
do you want a pic of it traveling over water? It does work!

I had another prototype that had a thrust fan and actually moved over water!

Jon

LOL. That is GREAT!!!!

I use my screamers for my Farm rigs so they are still cooling computers, but it does get me thinking..................:D

dude thats awsome! You should put a big pile of flour or so on your floor and set that thing right on top of it! Instant snow :D :D

lol thanx guys:)
I have a few more prototypes to go before I go painting and making it look all nice.
that lcd is a volt meter, while running it goes from 18-12v (2 9v batts in series)
I do have a little gas engine thats going on the next one. Ill still probably need electric to do one of the fans.

Im down in southern minnesota till wednesday, Ill get some pics of it my pool then:)

Jon

Back