• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sticky: Kill the stickies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I agree with Eb *snicker* they are growing out of hand.

I suggest that the "GET PERMISSION FIRST" sticky be summed up and added early in the FAQ sticky..

So could Wedo's guide to Borging.

The rest I dunno.. but those two could be added to the FAQ:

Right guys!?!?

Cheers, Flix

i also vote this a sticky :D:D

but seriously... the "how much have we got folding" is so incredibly out of date... i mean... how many of you guys ACTUALLY add in your extra mhz when you add new machines (or when you overclock more??) i sure don't!!

next: the milestone thread....
now, i know that's where all of our milestones SHOULD go... but is it really THAT HARD to look at one statpage??? besides, most of us who reach milestones create a new thread to show off ANYWAYS!!!!

next: need a head count....
with two posts, the first linking to ANOTHER thread? i also vote that one de-stickied

(don't be hatin)

ok, two are killed and one is merged. here is what i need:

i need all of the borging thread compressed into as few post as possible. Either it will be reposted into a new thread with these few post and linked in the FAQ sticky... this makes it so if can easily be kept up... or, it will be just tacked onto the end of the FAQ.

FOLD ON
NAS

Back