10 Year Badge

Fire/gun safe for $599

I know several members here have gun collections and even if you don't this is good for any valuable item.

Bass Pro shops has a sale on a 22 x 30 x 60 safe . It will hold 28 long guns and has shelves. These are usually $899 but they have a Father's Day sale thru Saturday.

Here is a link to the store's site to see if you have one in your area.

http://www.outdoorworld.com/site/index.cfm

I just got one last night they are awesome. It has a 1200f for 30 minutes fire rating.
    "I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

My Heatware

Re: Fire/gun safe for $599

Originally posted by hkgonra
    I know several members here have gun collections
    That's a scarry thought all by itself..

But anyway, that is a very nice price. I've seen thoes safes go for $2,000 at most locations.

10 Year Badge
    how come it always seems that anyone into computers is into guns also....im personally not but i do have a friend that is as reneck as can be and has like 50 some guns. And there is a computer shop localy that just converted to half gun shop and half computer store. bunch of hicks
    Back and trolling six-fold.

Originally posted by eh?
    how come it always seems that anyone into computers is into guns also....im personally not but i do have a friend that is as reneck as can be and has like 50 some guns. And there is a computer shop localy that just converted to half gun shop and half computer store. bunch of hicks
    Hey now...just remember...you live in the same state...lol...

And man...wish they had a outlet store up around here...sweet deal...

Chicago or Cinnci...and I am right in the middle of both of them...don't think I could get UPS or FedEx to deleiver it ether...

10 Year Badge

Re: Re: Fire/gun safe for $599

Originally posted by cf79

That's a scarry thought all by itself..

But anyway, that is a very nice price. I've seen thoes safes go for $2,000 at most locations.
    Speaking of $2000 , these are made by Browning (which do go for around $2000 ) they are the same safe, they just don't have a fancy paint job like the Browning's.
    "I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

My Heatware

10 Year Badge
    Originally posted by glock19owner

Hey now...just remember...you live in the same state...lol...

And man...wish they had a outlet store up around here...sweet deal...

Chicago or Cinnci...and I am right in the middle of both of them...don't think I could get UPS or FedEx to deleiver it ether...
    Where are you ?
    -- Benjamin Franklin

My Heatware

10 Year Badge
    Same state as me
    In this state your eithe into cars or your into Guns and hunting and killing animals....it seems we have more hunters than car people, weirdos

Indiana BTW
    Back and trolling six-fold.

10 Year Badge
    If it was me I would drive to get this deal. I know we just got a Bass Pro here in my area about a year ago , but I used to drive 3 hours to Nashville for good deals.
    -- Benjamin Franklin

My Heatware

Originally posted by eh?
    Same state as me
    In this state your eithe into cars or your into Guns and hunting and killing animals....it seems we have more hunters than car people, weirdos

Indiana BTW
    Just depends on the area of the state...and I like my cars, guns, and computers...not a hunter...or should say a game hunter...

And if I didn't have a old dodge ram with a old V8 that is a gas hog, it probably would be worth the trip...and I don't think it would fit in my sunbird that has 150,000 miles on it ...

10 Year Badge
    How many miles is it ? You know you want one . Your glock would look as pretty in it as mine do.
    -- Benjamin Franklin

My Heatware

its almost 200 miles one way from either location...and yea I would love one...not just my glocks would look good in one ...