• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fire/gun safe for $599

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hkgonra

I know several members here have gun collections and even if you don't this is good for any valuable item.

Bass Pro shops has a sale on a 22 x 30 x 60 safe . It will hold 28 long guns and has shelves. These are usually $899 but they have a Father's Day sale thru Saturday.

Here is a link to the store's site to see if you have one in your area.

http://www.outdoorworld.com/site/index.cfm

I just got one last night they are awesome. It has a 1200f for 30 minutes fire rating.

hkgonra said:
I know several members here have gun collections

That's a scarry thought all by itself.. :)

But anyway, that is a very nice price. I've seen thoes safes go for $2,000 at most locations.

how come it always seems that anyone into computers is into guns also....im personally not but i do have a friend that is as reneck as can be and has like 50 some guns. And there is a computer shop localy that just converted to half gun shop and half computer store. bunch of hicks:D

eh? said:
how come it always seems that anyone into computers is into guns also....im personally not but i do have a friend that is as reneck as can be and has like 50 some guns. And there is a computer shop localy that just converted to half gun shop and half computer store. bunch of hicks:D

Hey now...just remember...you live in the same state...lol...

And man...wish they had a outlet store up around here...sweet deal...

Chicago or Cinnci...and I am right in the middle of both of them...don't think I could get UPS or FedEx to deleiver it ether...

Re: Re: Fire/gun safe for $599

cf79 said:

That's a scarry thought all by itself.. :)

But anyway, that is a very nice price. I've seen thoes safes go for $2,000 at most locations.

Speaking of $2000 , these are made by Browning (which do go for around $2000 ) they are the same safe, they just don't have a fancy paint job like the Browning's.

glock19owner said:

Hey now...just remember...you live in the same state...lol...

And man...wish they had a outlet store up around here...sweet deal...

Chicago or Cinnci...and I am right in the middle of both of them...don't think I could get UPS or FedEx to deleiver it ether...

Where are you ?

Same state as me:D
In this state your eithe into cars or your into Guns and hunting and killing animals....it seems we have more hunters than car people, weirdos:)

Indiana BTW

If it was me I would drive to get this deal. I know we just got a Bass Pro here in my area about a year ago , but I used to drive 3 hours to Nashville for good deals.

eh? said:
Same state as me:D
In this state your eithe into cars or your into Guns and hunting and killing animals....it seems we have more hunters than car people, weirdos:)

Indiana BTW

Just depends on the area of the state...and I like my cars, guns, and computers...not a hunter...or should say a game hunter...

And if I didn't have a old dodge ram with a old V8 that is a gas hog, it probably would be worth the trip...and I don't think it would fit in my sunbird that has 150,000 miles on it ;)...

How many miles is it ? You know you want one :drool: . Your glock would look as pretty in it as mine do. :D

its almost 200 miles one way from either location...and yea I would love one...not just my glocks would look good in one ;)...

Back