• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Upcoming Lian Li Black PC60H

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fmah

Upcoming Lian Li Cases

Just came across these pics

directron_1744_31088065

and

directron_1744_30938523

I'd agree with Turd on the first 3 - hell, on the 3rd one in that pic, they could have just went with one of the Transformers logos ;)

The 2nd pic looks pretty good, IMHO, but I don't like vertical CD-Rom drives.

- the coolermaster? Eh... nah ;0

I really like the slim one. Might make a good LAN party case...

Know what kind of Mobo it takes? I'm assuming MicroATX/FlexATX?

Man, those first three Lian Li's look like rejects from a Transformer's emblem design contest for mentally challenged 5 year olds. FUGLY is putting it mildly.

Daemonfly said:
hell, on the 3rd one in that pic, they could have just went with one of the Transformers logos ;)

Haha, I just read your post. I thought the EXACT same thing when I saw those cases.

"More than meets the eye..."

I think you should buy one of the Lian Li cases in the first pic and name it Starbuck.

The Cooler Master isnt that bad. Not my style but not horrible. The blue on the side looks like one of those gumball machines when you put the coin in the gumball rolls down a spiral and pops out the bottom.

Now there's an interesting idea for a mod... A Decepticon cutout in your side panel with purple lights glowing through - AWESOME!! :D

Back