• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Case (Nice)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DEadLOck

Registered
I was looking at cases earlier and I came across a Lian-Li Aluminum Case and a Antec Performance Plus Case.

As I first looked I would have rather had the Lian-Li Aluminum, mostly because it is aluminium and it has quite a few fans..

>Lian-Li Aluminium Case Link
>Antec Performance Plus Case Link

As I looked on the antec has a few more options that are nicer including the removable drive cages, the key lock(which really doesnt matter), i think 5 fans, and also the washable air filter in the front.. the only thing i could see which is wrong with this case is that their is not a removable motherboard slot.. which isnt that much of a loss if you consider everything you are getting...

I dont know mabey this review will help someone out :D

They are both excellent cases. But I would choose the antec. I think you will save a few $$ and the antec is awesome! I own one.

cp

I also love the set-up of the Antec case. I own the Cheiftech version but its the exactly same thing. I would go with the Antec:)

I like removable motherboard trays. But the only antec case that I have owned that I wish had one was the sonata.

cp

I've had both. As you can see in my signature, I'm running a Lian-Li at the moment. The primary reason: build quality. I tend to get into my computer quite a bit and that Chiefec (Antec clone) case was getting to be a bit of a pain to get into in comparison to the Lian-Li. Now that I've sold it, I wish I had it back because it has better cooling than the Lian-Li. Oh well.

Back