• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ShadowCat66 P\/\/ns 100K!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
w0000000000r ShadowCat! Great milestone! Keep up the great work and we ALL appreciate your dedication! FOLD ON:D

whoa... another folder in the 100K club. Welcome, welcome, welcome. Have a drink, eat from the vegetable platter, now get back to folding/borging. :D

Wedo

WOW!
Thats excellent. I cant imagine all the electricity it took to get there

:thup: :thup: :thup:

cp

Hey thanks........I was so busy getting ready for my trip I missed this one.I was doing some catching up and stubbled along this.

Thanks again,I'm only 60k points late on seeing this.....lol

Whoa!! Congratulations!! Keep the WU's flowing!

And to think I'd be somewhere around 100k now too if I hadn't joined a subteam....

Sweet job!!
Keeep up the power folding!

Don't let him eat all the smoked salmon...I was hoping for a bite the day I get there:p

Wedo said:
whoa... another folder in the 100K club. Welcome, welcome, welcome. Have a drink, eat from the vegetable platter, now get back to folding/borging. :D

Wedo

Nice job shadow!! welcome tothe 6-figure club. :D

DAMN i missed the vegtable platter. Damn those open bars... I miss all the good stuff. EPAULS I'll save you some salmon (cause i hate fish :) ) but your on your own with the roast beef.

I was gonna say, this is old news isn't it? ;) I remember battleing you around 100K, anyhow good job my fellow Wisconsinite!

Back