• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enough is enough

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norrko

OK!

Found out today that the gauntlet started the 15'th...
Now I have to call my friend to convince him to make a whole bunch of computers ready for a new Seti gauntlet launch.
Damn that I did not see the thread a week ago.. I thought that the idea of a new gauntlet were dead... That's why I didn't check the sticky on a daily basis.

The lucky son of a bi*** I'm my friend has not uninstalled all the clients... There is still a couple of them running... ;)

This is the last effort I'll be doing in Seti 1.

Ok, called my friend and he made a trip to work expressly for me... Now I'm a little happy, after all... :) :)
He'll be leaving all clients online until the next OS installation...
So all the people in this last?!? gauntlet, Enjoy and.. Crunch on..

/Norrko

:clap: glad to hear from you Norrko......there is still lots of time to reach some god milestones for you, we still have until December to reach 100,000 WU :D :beer:

Dk Jedi Allianc said:
Well - was it just a lucky dump? (cos 1500 WU is a lot!)

To make a long story short... ;)
As I'm not sending those WU's that's produced (on a regular basis) it was a lucky shot that I made the transmit within the timelimit of the gauntlet. My friend work at the university here and in the last battle (read Gauntlet) he helped me (and the team) out. Since then he have made clean OS installations on a vasts quantity of the computers the produced WU's but there's still some of them that work for me... ;) It were those WU's that I transmitted...

Forgive me for my english... I'm so tired now that I can't see all the spelling errors... 2 more days... then vacation... Woohoo... :) :)

/Norrko

Back