• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

That time of month

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DreamingWolf

Wheel Walker
I know I'm two days late, but better late than never. It's the 25th of the month and time to help those who keep the doors to these hallowed halls open.

The Admins pay ALOT out of pocket for the server space and bandwidth of these forums and any help we can give is always greatly appreciated.

So, if you've got $1 or 2, why not send it to OC.com. There's a convenient 'donate' button at the bottom of the main page of the forums. If anyone doesn't have paypal and would like to help, PM an Admin, Mod, Senior or me and we'll help get things arranged.

Thanks to all for making this such a wonderful community.

DWolf:cool:

PS Anyone who would like to donate on a regular basis but, like me, has a faulty memory chip and would like a reminder, I send one out around the 23rd of every month. To be added to the list just PM or email me.

Last edited:
Thwack.....BUMP.

I got paid last week, so I suppose I'll drop a few $ into the OC.com kitty :).

ya whats the deal. I've no problem donating to skip and the admins but I thought that was why they sold the forums to take care of money costs. Now I just click on the banner ads when shopping shopping so that oc.com gets the click credits.

now i'm just confused:eh?:

Well just becuase its not owned by skip doesn't mean that money isn't an object here :D

We still probably use up a lot of bandwidth, even though the recent changes have probable lessened that greatly (even though the majority of these changes, if any will never come back). Money is still an object here, so go through newegg and support the new full sponsors if you will, of these lovely forums :)

Fold and Frag on
Brian

Well then, how about sendin some cash for all the free time skip spends here :D , ive got no problem with that!

Back