• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help deciphering ram speed & revision of Sapphire 9700 NP I bought

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

Hi guys I bought a 9700 non pro as a friend plans to by my BBA 9500 Pro OEM.

My Sapphire card comes with the L shaped ram and it is on red pcb and the ram is Samsung. I can not figure what the ram speed is although it looks to be 3ns???

Here are the markings

Samsung 313
K4D26323Ra-GC2A

Also I am assuming that if I am using Omega drivers currnetly for my 9500 Pro I can just drop this card in and continue with same driver.... Been a while since I have farted around with video cards

Cisco KId

Last edited:
Well I can't tell you what revision it is but I can tell you that the ram is 2.86 ns. This is true for all samsung ram on the 9700's. Also not sure about the drivers. Sorry I couldn't be more of a help.

You got lucky, thats 2.86ns samsung. Go get mufu's bios from the rage3d forums and flash it to have a 9700 pro. I would definately get some ramsinks though, this particular ram runs VERY hot, even at stock speeds.

You must have missed some stuff in your other thread. I posted 2 pictures so you can tell if it is rev 1 or 3 and i also said the ram speed. And you have to uninstall your drivers before you swap cards.. then reinstall them.
Also, i would recommend the 97ProLL bios in my 9700 Pro Rev. 3.0 thread.. It actually seems to be the newest bios from ATI/Sapphire for 9700 Pro with 2.8ns ram.

Back