• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8rda+ twin,os and hyperx qeustion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ffactoryxx

I have hyperX pc300 512mb STICK on my 8rda+ and couldnt get it over 180fsb no matter what i did. I was ready and someone says these use winbond bh-5 chips. Is this true?

I was going to sell it forthe twinmos ch-5 or bh-5 stuff, but if twinmos uses bh-5 and so does hyper x, will i have the same problem or is there another issue with hyperx and nforce2 boards

What dimm slot are you using? what do you have your vddim set @? Have you thought about doing the vdd mod?

but i mean ehll. I should at least get 185 the rate of pc3000 without active cooling. I have 6 case fans

Try to put this memory in the DIMM slot 3, on my previous 8RDA+ without any mods it added some 10MHz to maximum FSB. Also in the BIOS settings set cpu interface to optimal, memory frequency to 100%, memory timings to something like 6-2-2-2 in the expert mode and memory voltage to 2.6V.

i'm havin the same problem w/ my pc3000, after tryin everything i could i just swaped it w/ some pc2700 i had layin around and got it to run @180.

OK. ran default at 9x200 and ran mem test 2 passes no eorrs. Took 2x longer than usuall and read 442mb/s. Rebooted after test and went into bios and changed to 10x200 and no go. default vdimm and vcore 1.7. Got c1 error and beeping. Whats going on?
changed timinigs from 6332 to 6222. No go. Had to use insert both times to get into bios. BTW at 200 when i hold insert to boot it read 100fsb? Why but in bios 200mhz

Put it in dimm slot 2 the one right next to the cpu socket see what happen's. Sry for taking so long to reply.

Back