• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

compusa 10 off

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Slogan

i went to compusa today to pick up some goodies, and on the way out the guy was like *i can take 10 bucks off if u sign up for AOL*... then u just go home and cancel asap, thus gettin 10 bux off whatever... so i got a 400w power supply for 30 bux :} (power suplpy was in the bargain bin marked down from 60).. but now i am prepared for the AOL spam w00t

Hmmmm, I was at my Compusa today and I didn't see anything like that. Oh well, I didn't buy anything, so I guess I didn't really miss out (plus I don't really want tons of AOL spam/phone calls).

Sterculus said:
Hmmmm, I was at my Compusa today and I didn't see anything like that. Oh well, I didn't buy anything, so I guess I didn't really miss out (plus I don't really want tons of AOL spam/phone calls).

I just enjoy playing the those free aol CDs...heh, make cool frisbies and such ;)

Back