• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got a Vendor dispute that is driving you NUTS?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kendan said:
If it was stolen at your doorstep then it is not either of there responsibilities. If I was you I would cancel the leave at door that you have on file with Fedex and be happy you were able to get your CPU back. But I will say that you should have called the police the second you found out who took it. They would have been very helpful in that situation.:D

this tells me you do not live in or near chicago, IL.. As a male with no political conections (most city emloyee buddys will due), you will not recieve such service from the police.

kkiitt said:
this tells me you do not live in or near chicago, IL.. As a male with no political conections (most city emloyee buddys will due), you will not recieve such service from the police.

If you have something stolen and know who took it then calling the police and getting a police report is the first step. It does not matter about your assumptions about your particular dept. That is what they are there for and that is what they are paid to do.

Also homeowners insurance will need that report to cover the loss although there could be a hefty deductable.

dirtyp said:
They dont have nothing to with each other...
Its a statement when you need the cops for something they dont help...

What about the ladys house that got broke into the robber cut his hand on glass and sued her...

Or the guy in florida whos house was broke into they had a shootout wich left him paralyzed and he went to jail for shooting back???

maybe youll get shot at your bachelor party 50 times...
Hope you dont live in new york.
I see your a new member here, welcome.... We usually like to keep things on topic here and your statments are completely off topic and rediculous to say the least!! I see a ban-hammer in your future :beer:

dylskee said:
I see your a new member here, welcome.... We usually like to keep things on topic here and your statments are completely off topic and rediculous to say the least!! I see a ban-hammer in your future :beer:

No banhammer for this, just useless banter. I deleted it all because it has got nothing to do with nothing. Vendor Disputes it was not. But thanks for the back up my friend :santa:

Had to do with if something is stolen off your doorstep theres not much you can do...
The three or four post above have nothing to do with vendor disputes and there still there.

become a lawyer or work for the goverment =P, im sure you can track down bin laden's IP address and tell the government where he is =P. Alot of companies have tired to swindle me stuff and BS. I have yet to lose a fight with any of them. I can't say that for my dad for we have to soon or latter go to cort with levits for poor quality products. they have screwed up our credit, and we still haven't paid them for 3-5 years now. I may have to hit you up soon or later. I mean they havent called in a while, but they have harassed us by there fraud department or something. these are not ordinary sales rep, these people are trained tigers to get a bite out of you every time they call. I mean they have crossed the line of business communication to the point were we can just sue for harassment and win. The only thing keeping my dad back is the fact that he is really busy. But we of these days we got to take them down. because they are just VERY POOR business company. What you think SSS shall we take them down? I mean since im under age and didn't pay for this product i have no official say, but my dad can easily speak on my behalf.

i mean this thing is sort of beyond negotations its just time for court.

I don't mind giving advice to any one who needs help about a business who is screwing them. pm me or something if you guys need help.

i can just fairly say, don't act innocent and always blame them. never dought yourself and mention BBB and you are surely to get what you want unless of course you are being impractical.

sss post back if you are interested and not too busy. Im gonna grab my dad and construct a plan to sue them. cuz this has to end now!

Last edited:
SVCompucycle, SVliquidator, UStechstore are all the same company. DO NOT deal with them. Just do a web search and you'll find out why. Advertising pulled from working computer but sale as-is allows them to resell garbage.
Look at the awful 2.5 out of 10 rating for return/replacement and 5.25 customer service rating in http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Silicon_Valley_Compucycle_SVC_svcompucycle

Asus P4P800 Deluxe intel [email protected]
PCI 8600GTS OC 512MB @685
3GB{2x1GB + 2x512MB}OCZ Platinum V.2
2x 200GB 8MB Barracuda Raid0
Ultra 800W X-Finity PSU
Antec P-160 case

You seem to be badmouthing them a few different places, got an axe to grind? This doesn't belong in this thread anyway..

I think, it's more to the point of if you have an specific dispute that you'd like to see resolved on a case by case basis rather than a general, "this e-tailer stinks". I could be wrong, but that's the feeling I got.

I thought this was the grip board for disputes? isn't that what I did?

:welcome: to OC Forums, alfredshuryan. :)

If you are having a problem with this vendor(s), then instead of posting in this thread why don't you start a new thread on your gripes with them. I look forward to reading of the problems you have had with them and what they have done to resolve the situation.

I have had problems with SVC in the past myself and am wary about ordering more than 1-2 things at a time from them so they have minimal chance to screw up my order.;)

Call Ibuypower and ask them why ati 5850's and 5870's aren't in stock? Had my order in now for over a month >< but I just switched my card on them last Friday and they still haven't finished QC. They haven't even grayed the cards out on their website. Do not buy from these guys they will make you wait apparently. I'm close to cancelling.

Back