• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got a Vendor dispute that is driving you NUTS?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
modenaf1 said:
just as a question, what will emailing you do?

I will click my heals 3 times and everything will be as it should be. :)

Seriously, I will try to rectify the problem by calling the vendor. I have rectified many problems and usually always I am succesful.

maybe SSS goes to the CEO of the vendor and threatens his family :D :D

lol j/k

i always put the j/k down there just incase like an FBI agent reads that or something :eek:

Silversinksam said:

No I have ruby red slippers that I click the heals three times and all problems go away. :D
so since you are the vendor dispute person and that solves all vendor dispute problems if i called myself the "AMD palimino o/c helper" would clicking my heals 3 times get that pali to go an extra 1.5 ghz? :D

modenaf1 said:

so since you are the vendor dispute person and that solves all vendor dispute problems if i called myself the "AMD palimino o/c helper" would clicking my heals 3 times get that pali to go an extra 1.5 ghz? :D

Since I am an Intel Only guy and haven't the foggiest clue about AMD's I would have to say.....

.....Yes, but only if you have ruby red slippers :p

once i conact DHL - see what they say if that dont work, shall email u! check my DHL bad experience thread.

basically they are chargin me $40 odd dollars for custom storage fees when they are the ones who took over 1 month to get my items out. :(

Ruby red slippers = code for mob ties....

Click 3 times = code for "Put your head pasta on the pavement"

Just remember, you are asking them for a "favor".....I watched the Sopranos, I know whats up.

Can you get MY p4 3.0 cpu that I PAID for from newegg ???? They won't give it to me, yes more to it of course (shipment gone bad), but I'm still out 300 bucks AND a cpu....

They said it's between me and fedex, obviously I've now contacted my cc company and am now forced to return this mobo :(:(:( yes, NUTZ !!!!

Hi BigSmokey,

fedex didn't wish to help either, which was one of the reasons I was put into a panic...

The 'story' is that newegg claimed I have a signed (by myself) drop shipment waiver on file with fedex (un-true).
And that is suppose to mean (as described by them) that anything left at my door is 'my responsibility' with no recourse for replacement or 'claim' should 'anything' happen. In other words my loss.
fedex did give me a control/claim number, but that was ALL and offered no further assistance at all. Again panic. Call to cc company to dispute the charges happened next, they of course were 'on the job' ;)

Now then, I went 'nutz' after seeking some sort of help anywhere, and for some reason, I just couldn't accept the loss....
What happened next, I'm not so proud of, but I did in fact recover my stolen cpu thru 'unorthodox means'.

I'd like to thank you for your interest, but this case is now closed with still nothing good to be said for newegg or fedex. Neither is or was ever any help at all, in fact both had said 'tuff'. I know who to do business with next time, and it won't be those two for obvious reasons.
I've terminated my account with both, done. ;)

If it was stolen at your doorstep then it is not either of there responsibilities. If I was you I would cancel the leave at door that you have on file with Fedex and be happy you were able to get your CPU back. But I will say that you should have called the police the second you found out who took it. They would have been very helpful in that situation.:D

I distinctly remember posting a reply in this thread asking for help from SSS. Why was it deleted?

Silversinksam said:

Only resolved threads get deleted

oic :)

Yes this issue was resolved, after a lot of pressure from the Ontario Provicial Police's Internet Fraud Branch, SSS, my credit card company, threatening to go down to BC to straighten it out (legally ;) ), and a lot of lies and misdirection from them, Vibecomputers. It only took 5 months.

My advice is to try to stick to dealing with businesses within arms reach.

Back