• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blowout deals on ViaAqua line of pumps!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildfrogman

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=6&pCatId=8164

I just got their magazine a day or two ago and all I can say is wow, here is a list of models~prices. They are having a 20th anniversary sale and figured a few people would really like to know about this since summertime is the best time to convert to watercooling. At these prices I am planning on probably gettings some if just as a backup.

Item #
Description Price
Qty
CD-11945

ViaAqua Water Pump Model 360

Regular
$ 9.99
Special
$ 6.49

CD-11946

ViaAqua Water Pump Model 480

Regular
$ 10.99
Special
$ 7.19

CD-11947

ViaAqua Water Pump Model 1300

Regular
$ 17.99
Special
$ 11.69

CD-11948

ViaAqua Water Pump Model 2600

Regular
$ 36.99
Special
$ 24.09

CD-11949

ViaAqua Water Pump Model 3600

Regular
$ 54.99
Special
$ 35.79

CD-11950

ViaAqua Water Pump Model 4900

Regular
$ 59.99
Special
$ 38.99

Well, glad this is helping out some people. I am debating wether or not to get. Seriously looking at the 2600 and 3600 since I am going to use a huge heater coil~24inchsx12x2.5 with many small copper tube passes and super thin dense aluminum fins. Probably going to mod it into a parallel flow so I can get decent flow rates from it. I am going to see how my maxi-jet 1200 handles it before I decide on what exactly to get. The 4900 seems to be way to much pump especially considering the power draw. The 1300 considering this price you cant lose so i probably will get that atleast.

Last edited:
Whoa, linky doesn't work. Do you have a telephone # or something? Does the ad say when sale expires? Thanks

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while attempting to establish a connection to the service.

The most likely cause of this problem is that the service is not currently running. You can use the 'Services' Control Panel to verify that the service is running and to restart it if necessary.

Windows NT error number 2 occurred.

Please inform the site administrator that this error has occurred (be sure to include the contents of this page in your message to the administrator).
Whatever that means, it came up when I tried to load root url as well as the link...

I just tried it today and the link worked this time.
It looks like a great sight so far.
Ihave never seen these guys before.

Wardog

It works ok now

Shiping $8.00 on the 1300 Model. Is this the beat one to use? Can it do the GPU to?

Drs Foster and Smith is a pet product company/magazine. My family and I have ordered pet products (fish, cats, dogs) from there magazine in the past and they have had excellent service

I have the ViAAqua 3600 in a fish tank right now.... I can go water cooling and kill the fish :(

Hmmm......wow, the 1300 has 6ft max head. That's about equal to an Eheim 1250. Is there any reason why the Eheim 1250 is considered the top pump when this one seems comparable for like 1/5 the price??

Yeah.......ordered me a 1300, just could'nt pass it up knowing I will need one to complete my new rig.:)

Bump, link still working

I'm editing it so no bump, I'm in. 1300 coming. Good deal if your just think about water cooling. It will be a winter project for me:p

Last edited:
Back