Duron 800 o/c wont go past 1G.Help!

I,ve tried upping the core voltage but this didn`t help.Coolins not a problem with a FOP38(noisey bugger)

Inactive Moderator
    Have you checked the workmanship on the L1 traces or are they all connected? Are you running 100 Mhz FSB? (IE 10x100) or some other combo to get 1Ghz? 1 Ghz is not too shabby. What do you expect to be able to get up to? The point being, some of the above issues are valid, but how far you can go, more often than not, depends upon the luck of the draw when your CPU was picked out of inventory and shipped to you. You may be able to get it a little higher with more aggressive cooling. I experimented with my Duron 600 once, by trickling a continuous stream of Freeze Spray on it, it overclocked further with less of a voltage increase. An accepted tenet in electronics is that the cooler a bipolar, or cmos junction is held, the better the performance, especially with respect to frequency.
    DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra-D 7.04-3 Bios
    A64 3700+ San Diego 11x257 (2827 Mhz) @ 1.57Vcore
    2x1Gb Crucial Ballistix 7:6 (300 Mhz) 3-3-3-8-1T @ 2.77Vdimm
    Connect 3D x850xt 620/625(1250)
    2x WD 36GB Raptors in Raid0
    DIY Jet Impingement WB on CPU / Pipecap WB on GPU
    Shrouded Camaro Heater Core / Swiftech MCP655 Pump
    Antec P-160 Tower / Seasonic S12 600W PSU

What's your voltage? I beileve that you voltage is too high, have you tried the technique of lowering the voltage. What is your fsb and ratio settings? Your cooling doesn't seem to be the problem, although water cooling may raise it higher.