• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the best cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Riddaren

Registered
with is the best cooler for the moment. i just realised that i had a tt silent viking se (up to 2100+) instead of a volcano 9 on my xp2600+ so i'd better be quick buying a new. got a very high temp now. eeeeeh

ok

ok. i livin in sweden, cant find any shop that sells Thermalright SLK 900. is'nt the volcano 11 good

iv got a silent viking. so, cant i just put a bigger fan on it. the fan iv got now goes about 2300 rpm. iv foud tha Thermalright SLK 900 in a swedich shop but its not cheap. abot 750 kr (75$)

then i look at the heatsink in sv se and the volcano9 i cant see any differens. is it just another bigger (or no, faster) fan???

Last edited:
to purchase this stuff online since you mention you can't find a local shop with the stuff, try out www.frozencpu.com, very good cd and respons, quick, and will help a bit with understanding perhaps what you are looking for.

i think i'll go for another hs than the thelmalright SLK-900 because of my motherboard. i can hardly get my viking on and its 80 mm. though, maybe i'll go for the SLK-800 with a high RPM 80mm fan. (i dont bother bout noise)

wrote wrong before

Last edited:
Back