• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For all those wanting a powerful laptop.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, I know that Medion is quite a popular brand for computers in Europe and it seems to be a very nice deal for the amount of features that this laptop has. I found some reviews for Medion notebooks through Google, but they are all in German, so take them for what they are :)

A friend of mine bought a Medion 1.8 P4 from Aldi back when they were new. He never complained ov any problems and it's still running strong. I would go for this laptop if I had the cash.

-Ish-

The only thing slightly lacking is the geforce 4 440 video card. That could be a bit better with a mobile ti4200. Other than that, this laptop seems to be a lot of power for a great price.

It even has FULL SIZE firewire ports.

dunno about this laptop but when i looked @ some of their desktop solutions the main parts were of good quality but once past the proc and gfx card it was all pretty cheap and nasty

Back