• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

unreal tournament 2k3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jimingle10

I just installed unreal but whenever i launch it i get that error report. It wont go in safe mode either....?

Abit TH7-II
P4 1.8 northwood
512mb rambus pc800
128mb radeon 9000
Win XP Pro

rugbyroy said:
maybe reinstall your vid card drivers?

Nope doesnt work, I just d/l the newest XP drivers from ati site and I d/l directx 9.0a and its still doing this.

SP32-20030715-141012.jpg

Nice start button :p

Maybe you should kill all that stuff running in the background ??

Your systray has some junk in it.

latest patch? I just installed it. I wasn't aware that there was one. Ill try to find it but do you have a link?

-Also, I only have 3 things running in the background, AIM, MSN, and a no popups application (the thing with the red X) that uses almost no resources. Its not related to that.

could it be that you have a bad install....try uninstalling it and reinstalling..... only other thing is like a few have said already.....video drivers conflict

Yes its legit, i lowered my fsb and am only running at 1.9ghz now. Nothing seemed to work. The only thing I can do to get it working is to install the patch everytime i reboot my pc, then load safe mode, close it then open it normally. It works about 60% of the time

Back