• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

you see what 5 min. of work can accomplish?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

|\/|oDdiC(_)$

well, ive been boared so i sttarated tinkering with gifs, and actually made a half decent one :) Leave me some feedback, (you nvidia fan boys can just skip this one alltogether :))

__hr_funny.gif

so you like it? :) its a little harsh, but in my eyes, funny .

::edit:: quite, if admins or mods dont like this 1 ill make a newer one, funnier, and a little milder :)

Ok, thanks. I will try it. I tried with ImageReady/Photoshop before and couldnt figure it out.

Ok, i will try to make my avatar switch the green and the clear parts flashing if you know what i mean... if i stop being too lazy anyway.

ohh the lazyness, as my friend homer simpon would say..... If its hard to do, then its not worth doing, AND, trying is the 1st step towards failure :) god how he resembles me soo :)

quite, im bored as hell and just cant resist one of homers quotes :) although i trimmed it down now, it is ok?? tell me if i should take down more :)

q149 said:
Ok, i will try to make my avatar switch the green and the clear parts flashing if you know what i mean... if i stop being too lazy anyway.

ive made you a cheap little one, took me about 5 min, so gimme ur email (PM if u want) and ill send it over :) P.S.- im giving you a decent seizure warning right now :) lol:rolleyes: :cool: :p

haha, thats better. still a tad long, but bearable.

I think you sig shouldnt be any longer than your average post length... and theres no way you could wirte that much every post, lol

would you like to take me up on that?? ive been knows to win the stupidest bets, on the account that im a doctor with a butchers licence, or a cab driver with boat licence.....well sir, you jest? or art thou taketh thy challenge !? :)

edit:: ive been knows to ramble on for hours telling stories that never were and posting many irrelevant, yet funny pictures :) I WIN!

Back