• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post a pic of your Radeon rig and your stable oc!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
Well bruddas...I have to give up on my 9800 pro oc quest...its just getting to expensive. My Saphire 9800 Pro oem 256mb was not much of an oc'er. My core was only good at 440 and the mem at 365. My Gigabyte is a little better at 447/370 and both of these oc's are on the Swifty MCW50-T. The best without the swifty was only 420. I can run it a little higher but I get artifacts

With my 447/370 Gigabyte 9800 pro I get:

3D2001 - 19604

3D2003 - 6666

This is with the Cat 3.5

Scope my Vapo/Swifty rig!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

DSCN0586.JPG

Here is another shot of my dream rig.

DSCN0589.JPG

Thanks man!! I have been thinking about putting some ram sinks on my 9800 Pro. But!! I have heard that they won't help at all. does anyone have any first hand experience with ram sinks and a higher oc? Do ram sinks help?

they couldnt hurt... and should help... i dunno havent got my ramsinks on my 9700 pro yet

TheGr8s1 said:
here's mine. I've modified it again since this pic was taken and cleaned up the wiring a bit. I'll post the update when I have the time.

http://byteme.150m.com/sets.jpg

Your link is broken! Mail me your pic and I will host it for you. I will PM you my addy!!

Got it! Thanks for the info. Looks killer!!!!!!!:cool:

/me needs digicam

Wait...........maybe I can hold my scanner up to the side if my puter

:p

testing

Anybody got a web cam going on their extreme system?

my good ness that is ridiculous, wait if yoru vapochill is cooling ur vid card whats cooling your processor? or does it do both? sorry Im a nub when it comes to high end cooling

JimmyK said:
my good ness that is ridiculous, wait if yoru vapochill is cooling ur vid card whats cooling your processor? or does it do both? sorry Im a nub when it comes to high end cooling

So you're a "nub" huh? he he!

You have it backwards my friend. The Vapochill is cooling my cpu and the pelt/block (h20 cooling with TEC) is cooling my video card.
My next step is to volt mod my 9800 Pro. I need to find a place that sells variable resistors cause I checked radioshack yesterday and the guy said they don't carry small vr's like that. Then my rig will be even more rediculous. he he can't wait!!! Let the rediculousness commence!!!:D:attn: :attn: :attn:

El<(')>Maxi said:
I got my VR's at Ratshack......1k and 10k

Really??!! The guy I talked to said they did'nt have anything that small...he showed me some big metal ones that looked like they came off a 1950's era robot. hehe Do you have the parts number, if you do I can buy them off the ratsak site. I even tryed to find thtem on the rastsak web site and it was still a no go.:rolleyes:

From what I've seen, most ratshack emp don't know their *** from...................fill in the blanks.

Here, try this

Far better pricing too, although I don't know their shipping rates.

El<(')>Maxi said:
From what I've seen, most ratshack emp don't know their *** from...................fill in the blanks.

Here, try this

Far better pricing too, although I don't know their shipping rates.

All Electronics have very cheap shipping FYI.

Back