• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally got my server up and folding

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

moz_21

Add another 1333MHz to the folding cause. :thup:

I've had the Tbird and the motherboard sitting around since June. Finally ordered the rest of the parts and its up!

Fold on!

I just had a weird thing. I have been folding on my server for 3 monthsish. I simply used the run commad with the flags and ran the text based in a window.

Then last week I used Wedo's one-click install on it so that it would run as a service and OMG. The server became a snail. Taking 10-20X's as long to do things. I just uninstalled it and rebooted. It is back to normal again. I will wait a bit and then retry the text based in a window again.

Nope I did not. I actually originally thought it wasa something with my new switch. Until I figured out that it was only the server that was dogging. I checked everything. The only thing I had done to it since it starting this behavior was switch the way I ran F@H. Sure enough I uninstalled it, rebooted and things were back to norm.

Back