• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MY 9800pro & 2500+ score 23k and 7.3k in 3dmark 2k1 and 2k3!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
qwerty57 said:
these are old but the mobo pelt combo is the same. I now use vapochill PE to cool the 9800pro

hmm, you said only ur GFX cards have the Vapochill? So the CPU has a normal watercooling block on it, corrrect? can you tell me what you did to overclock your CPU so much and what temp its running?

P.S.- you are using a radiator i presume? *me, im just going to use a mini fridge as a resevoir, thereore it cools the water, thus eliminating a radiator, (trust me ill have alot of water in there), and i have a place to store my water thus eliminating a resevoir. you think thats a good idea?

I run a swifty mcw462-uht 226w massive pelt block on my cpu fed 14.2v and under load Ican keep the cpu at -13c idle and under 0c load.... my northbridge and cpu block are fed 4c chilled pure distilled water ran through a custom r22 chiller. I can hit over 2800mhz on the cpu, but the board has power issue at high fsb's so i settle for 2700-2750mhz and ussaly a 240mhz dc 4,2,2,2 fsb.. and yep thats a sync'd fsb...

wow...........................................................................ur comp is a god :) all you need is my mem and nothing will stand in ur way! not even doom III or HL2 :)

P.S. ill PM you, i need to ask you sumthing :)

damn it dosent say in my sig, well i got 1 gig of it :)

|\/|oDdiC(_)$ said:
wait a min, socket 462? isnt all AMD's socket A? if you could tell me what mine is (2800 XP) itd be great.:)

it's the same thing, SocketA is the official name, Socket462 is because the socket has 462 pins. Anyways, it's just a naming scheme, they are both teh same socket.

this was my ti4600 on this setup both are scores are mine
one shows my fsb at 240mhz. 19k by me makes me the second ever to do this on a g4 card. :)
12k1.gif

Back