• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ninjas... whats happening?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
Only 3.6k ppw? :cry: Where is everybody?

We have a threats list thats pretty long....

One of the drawbacks of a subteam: Relying on others.

I am confident you WILL get your production back.

cp

All the fun of subteams to me seems to be in the chase to the top. Now that you guys are near the top ppl may be looking elsewhere. Perhaps they have switched one or two rigs to other teams or usernames to beef up those stats. Perhaps you should think about a FoldingNinjas2 subteam and try to beat your time to the position you now hold.

and in about 2 weeks ill be home from florida and ill turn on both of my folders again. also is it possible to install f@h over a network? and if so could someone explain to me how to do it.

well it's probably because one of these 'ninjas' isn't being recognized like he should.....so he took his rigs elsewhere to where he 'knows' he will be on top with them.

:D

scoobs

stan488 said:
and in about 2 weeks ill be home from florida and ill turn on both of my folders again. also is it possible to install f@h over a network? and if so could someone explain to me how to do it.

Yes, you can use the OCAU FAH deployer. I don't know all teh details on it though, wait until the borger from hell gets here.

Sorry, yeah I was gone for 2 days, and I didnt want to leave my pc on, cause of storms, I dont have a good surge protector yet. But that is just me and my measly 1.5ghz.

Last edited:
hehehehehehe, so Cjwinnit, have you found your lost ninja?

The ninja has still decided to keep his rigs a folding for the ninjas, after a talk with the a certain ninja. I certainly hope this ninja gets his props, or this ninja may be mad and have to take his rigs to the dark side of folding.

mwhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

<evil laugh><evil grin>

scoobs :D :cool: :p

I scared them away with my massive folding UBERNESS!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D

Its the summer time. I noticed that you guys went down during the summer so I figured you had alot of school folders.

Iam still folding but being on 56k and working alot means that Iam handing in less work units!

scoobiedoo said:
hehehehehehe, so Cjwinnit, have you found your lost ninja?

The ninja has still decided to keep his rigs a folding for the ninjas, after a talk with the a certain ninja. I certainly hope this ninja gets his props, or this ninja may be mad and have to take his rigs to the dark side of folding.

mwhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

<evil laugh><evil grin>

scoobs :D :cool: :p

Scoob dont love us at FTWL no more :( :D

Since this has become a bit of a sound off, here's my affirmation. I am down to my main rig, but my internet connection seems stable and I am folding 24/7.

Back