• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unreal Tournament FPS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jimingle10

9000pro

I bought unreal tournament 2003 the other day and played it one player and got around 100 fps (80-110). But when I join a multiplayer game it seems that I can't get over 40 fps. I downloaded radeonator and overclocked the card but it doesnt change the FPS in multiplayer, only single player do I notice the difference.

Is there a setting that needs to be tweaked or is the host that only allows 40fps? :confused:

It may actually be your system and not your video card... A 2.2ghz box may just be hitting it's upper limit when having to "think" about all the player models and all the flying objects coming at you along with the network traffic.

If you have dial-up then leave it where it it. There is a setting in connections or whatever that lets you set your connection speed. This sets A limit on your FPS Dial -up limit: 41 fps Cable DSL limit: 93 fps.

Go to settings> Connections then set it to cable/dsl if you have it. Otherwise if you have dial up and set it to Cable/dsl then you will get a reallly high ping

shutoutkeeper3 said:
If you have dial-up then leave it where it it. There is a setting in connections or whatever that lets you set your connection speed. This sets A limit on your FPS Dial -up limit: 41 fps Cable DSL limit: 93 fps.

Go to settings> Connections then set it to cable/dsl if you have it. Otherwise if you have dial up and set it to Cable/dsl then you will get a reallly high ping

Ahh thankyou! that worked im getting much higher FPS now

-Jim

Back