• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

desk fan idea

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No it wasnt me i dont have cs but i want to play it. ANyways a the desk fans keep my temps down 5 degrees.

L337 M33P said:
Car radiator fans are about the same size as PC case sides.....

Yeah but I LOVE to see the PS that can handle one :)

MOST car radiator fans draw 20 AMPS!! JUST TO START :eek:

there goes your 12v rail.
*sniff sniff* I smell smoke :)

Last edited:
squirtle632 said:

Yeah but I LOVE to see the PS that can handle one :)

MOST car radiator fans draw 20 AMPS!! JUST TO START :eek:

there goes your 12v rail.
*sniff sniff* I smell smoke :)

well, thats why you hook it up to a gas powered generator :D

modenaf1 said:

well, thats why you hook it up to a gas powered generator :D
[/QUOTE

Any just what, in pratel, are you going to vent the fumes with?
Lemme guess 6 - 163mm fans going to a custom duct that gets vented through your wall leading outside :D

Fushyuguru said:
How about you just buy a desk fan.

...Then put headlights, streamers and rims on it. Tight.

Rims.jpg

Phat.

cool but the whole point is making your own.. thats what makes this stuff fun :). Im definately going to do this.. got a case of fans around here somewhere....hehehe they'll never know what hit them

Mico said:
Hehehe...make it out of Tornado's =P
lol, too expensive though the 120mm "high power" ones at allelectronics perform about 90-100% as well as tornados do and are only 4.50 each when you buy ten..hehe.

why dont you just use a boxfan instead of buying all those fans? WOuldent u need a big psu for all those fans?

aznchaos said:
why dont you just use a boxfan instead of buying all those fans? WOuldent u need a big psu for all those fans?

I think the ones of us that want to do it, is to do it for the heck of it. Theres more fun and satisfaction in doing it yourself.

:D

Back