• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

desk fan idea

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mico said:
Yes, but they won't be as loud =(

they are just as loud and just as strong (almost) power rating for the generic ones is like .1amp less than the tornado's.. and they have power. took off half my nail in one while it was running... not fun.

however what you should do is if your not going the TEC route, run all the fans at 7v, that way you get a nice breeze and its not so noisy... or have a switch to switch them 0v->7v->12v or something.

*edit* or do the switch as 5v-7v-12v and just use the psu to turn them on and off...silly me..

and after I get back from vacation i will be making one, just because. out of 80mm case fans (got major excess of them) and will take pics and stuff...

nah, I needed money to upgrade comp so sold most of my fans, and currently working on several (dozens) of other things. but when I get money I think Ill do my idea witht he 120mm fans and stuff

Back