• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Max Payne = Enter the Matrix

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WiteDeth

Registered
Max Payne: Kung Fu edition is almost exactly like "Enter the Matrix" except cheaper and in my experience a lot more enertaining. You get the same old gun pick up thing don't worry about that, but the upside is that you can kick even more a** with some very 1337 moves.

There is also a bonus "Beau Staff" feature so not only are you kicking a** with your feet and hands, but now you have a big stick for more action. I suggest that everyone should play this, it is awesome.

~WiteDeth

I found my old mod for it - its nowhere near on the scale of kung foo mod, I am just a tweaker of parameters

but type "shogun mod max payne" into google and you should find it - no comparisons to kung fu though :rolleyes:

Been playing this mod for a few days now and im very impressed, the moves look great.

kf3.jpg

Rich

It has a dojo training arena. I would recommend anyone who owns max payne to check this out.

Rich

Hey rich, perfect timing on the flipping kick there, definately shows the greatness that is Kung Fu mod 3.0 for MP. Plus the taining dojo is the perfect place to get to level four kung-fu and do this amazing move in which I will not reveal at this time :D

~WiteDeth

where can I get it?

Hi guys from where can i get that patch for the Max Payne game? Out of all the games I've my best preferance is given to those guys due to it's attraction. I've not played any modding in Max Payne expect for cheating the game, evn though cheating didn't work for me so i went through the hard way.:D So let me know how to get down this patch and apply it. Thanks

Re: where can I get it?

BUBBLE said:
Hi guys from where can i get that patch for the Max Payne game? Out of all the games I've my best preferance is given to those guys due to it's attraction. I've not played any modding in Max Payne expect for cheating the game, evn though cheating didn't work for me so i went through the hard way.:D So let me know how to get down this patch and apply it. Thanks

here you go

http://kungfu.maxpayneheadquarters.com/

WiteDeth said:
Max Payne: Kung Fu edition is almost exactly like "Enter the Matrix" except cheaper

Thing about this is the fact that the Kung Fu mod was out ages and ages before ETM.

Back