• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WEDO cracks 200K!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
All i can say is :eek: Good job my friend! You have made it a difficult task to catch you. Keep it up! FOLD ON!

Gee Golly Gosh... :D

I went back to check on the dates and I managed to earn the first 100K points in 14 months, this 100K only took 2. Here's to bigger/better/faster proteins and a little more pow-ah.

Thanks for the congrats, I appreciate it. Now I'm still waiting for someone to go total DGROMS/Plext and get medivial on my output.

Go forth and find a sys admin with massive amounts of wasted cpu cycles!!!!

Wedo

Arkaine makes plans to borg 12-16 more Ghz for OC3d to try to keep us in front of wedo....

Congrats, bro!!

Arkaine23 said:
Arkaine makes plans to borg 12-16 more Ghz for OC3d to try to keep us in front of wedo....

Congrats, bro!!

Dooooooooooooode, you *have* to borg that! Not only to stay in front of me, but there are some viscious folders coming up to knock you guys out of the top ranks of FAH!

Either way, I'll keep chasing the mighty OC3d. :D

Wedo

Back