• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

altec

polka dot ninja
I am looking for a new case. My Chenming is getting pretty old and boring. I want something that I can mod like no tomorrow. I would like a full tower, but I am not sure if I want something that big. I guess a big mid-tower would do though.

Pretty much I am asking you guys to let me know if you can think of any nice looking full tower cases that I can have some fun with. I dont have too much money to spend, so I need something in the $100 to $150 range. I cannot seem to find anything except the usual bland server full towers, but I want something that will stand out while I get my power tools ready.

Thanks for any good links or anything to good looking and highly moddable cases. ;)

I am very fond of OLD cases, personally.
Built like tanks so they can be modded incredibly without falling apart ;)

And the old server cases have loads of room although they are often pretty big....

But one of the nicest things about them is that they can often be found for little money- sometimes FREE :D

They do require a lot of work to use as the ones I prefer were all originally AT systems, not ATX: power supplies and motherboards will NOT mount without modding.

I haven't seen many cases I like as much, and none that cost less than $200 which is just way too much for me to spend on a case (without psu) that I plan on cutting up anyway!!

Right now I have two and I am looking for at least 3 more right now as I have some systems that are still in "modern" cases. :D

fulltowerfront.gif

From looking at the links that were given to stuff at directron, that seems to be the best looking one, and has quite a bit of modding options. If you see anything else let me know. ;)

Back