Which fan for my CHIP?

I'm checking out the Thermaltake Fans, and I'm trying to decide which one is better. I"ve been looking at both the Volcano II, and the Super Orb (the one w/the two fans on it). A couple of things I've been seeing are how much air it moves, and noise of the fan. It appears that the Volcano is better (quiter and moves more air), but doesn en1 know if one is better then the other? I'm looking for some "real" advice!! Thx!

I'm a first timer here, so sorry if this has been beaten into the ground. Please re-post or feel free to e-mail me with any info... I really appreciate it.

ho

Sunny Florida, you can keep the midwest!!
    Hobojester, Try checking out the reviews at the following sites;
    www.tomshardware.com
    http://www.awaremag.com/hardware/sinkroundup2/roundup2.
    There are many good sites to find info on the Overclockers.com cool links page.
    Read up and see which one is best suited for your CPU and needs.
    New System:
    Asus MA379-T Deluxe bios 602
    AMD Phenom II 940 Black Edition@ 3.35Ghz
    Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 64 35C Ambient, 50-60C load
    4gig (2x2gig) Kingston Hyper X 1066
    Asus Radeon X4870 Black Knight 1gig
    Lg DVD Burner
    PC Power & Cooling 750 watt Silencer
    Thermaltake V9 Black Edition (2x 230mm & 2x 120mm fans)

My Heatware

JEFF
    check the home page article about the copper heatsink fan,if it does as well as stated(and since its here i am sure it does) i think i will wait for it to become available.

I think u should stay away from the super orb, cuz one of my friends has just got it, and he is already having troubles with it. When he got it on, he realized that he had forgotten to apply the thermal compound, so he tried to get it off again, but he can't. He's afraid he's gonna crack the core, if takes it off. So my advise is to stay away from the orb.
    You say Lady Gaga, I say Dash Berlin
    You say Hannah Montana, I say Orjan Nilsen
    You say Owl City, I say Above & Beyond
    You say Justin Bieber, I say Armin Van Buuren
    You say Taylor Swift, I say Dj TiŽsto

In Trance we trust!

Benching mayhem: Asus Rampage Extreme, Gigabyte Ep45 UD3P, QX9650, Q9550, E6300, 4x Cedar Mill's, Corsair Dominators 2000Mhz 8-9-8-24, Crucial Ballistix DDR2, Asus GTX480, XFX GTX260, Inno 8800GTX, Zotac 8800GT, Piotres CPU pot, EK Supreme HF, MCW60 Mo-Ra 3 Pro, Ek DC 4.0 and a Corsair TX750
    Daily driver: Asus P5Q Pro, Q8400, OCZ PC8000, GTX460, Enzotech Sapphire, EK GTX460 full block, XSPC res/pump and a HWLabs GTX480.

go to 3dcool.com they have some great fans( t-rex3) check them out the have a fan that moves wicked ariflo140+cfm.. hope this helps
    [THE HATEMACHINE]
    .: p4 3.2c : Abit IC7 : 1.5gb pc3500 : Gf Fx 5950 :.

[FAVORITE GIRL]
    .: AMDxp 3700 : DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D Socket 939 : 2gb pc4000 : Gf 7900gt :.

WoW
    Server: Laughing Skull
    Faction: Alliance
    Name: Truex 60 Dwarf Rogue

THE BEST air cooling out right now is the thermoengine sold at www.azzo.com

Hardocp is even endorsing it. I have a buddy with one with the optional delta black label fan and it rocks! Only problem is they are out of stock. I was gonna order one. LOL
    Steer clear of the orbs, or at least be careful you are getting whatyou order. I have an origonal golden orb from back when the socket A was pretty new. A lot of resellers were not realizing that the one for the celeron with the twist on action were KILLING AMD chips. I discovered this and found a site selling (AMD) golden orbs. well it turns out that I still got a celeron orb because most resellers don't know the difference. It's working OK but I am scared to take it off for fear of killing my core.
    Amadon