• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

weird 3dmark2001se rebooting/exiting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David101

Registered
vid:radeon 9500 np non-hacked non-oced

ok this is weird. i ran 3dmark2001se before on old drivers and it worked fine. then i had probs installing cats 3.6, when i moved a window it lagged and i couldnt change res and stuff. so after driver cleaner etc i got cats 3.6 working. now, when i run 32mark2001se on the car chase, the 2nd one, in exits. i click demo and after it says loading (after directx logo) i hear my comp beep going off then comp reboots.

any1 know why that happenes?

and also...the beep that goes up then goes back on after booting, what is that going off? im curious hehe, u know the beep that goes up when u shut down ur comp and THEN the power goes off

thanks,

david.

Sounds like your system (not the Vidcard) isn't quite as stable as you'd hoped it would be! Lower your OC or bump Vcore a little an see what happens...

Does the problem occur only with 3Dmark? IF you have problems with games also then this is a software/driver issue. You need to completely remove the drivers and reinstall again. Also you may want to reinstall the MB drivers also. If it only occurs with 3Dmarks then remove and reinstall it.

Back