• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i see artifacts!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCFreek14

i just got a 9500 np and i modded it to a 9700 and now im overclocking it. and im seeing some artifacts in some games. are artifacts caused my the memory or the core, or is it both?

Did you see artifacts before you overclocked it? Try lowering the memory speed a few mhz. If that doesn't help, lower the core too.

-Bobby

no i didnt see them before the overclock. and these artifacts arnt like totally messed up there like a single bar across the screen or sometimes its on the floor. could it just be the game cause it works fine with all my other games......

Some games stress the gpu more than others. Is it really worth the 1 or 2 extra frames (if that) to run ustable?

My card can do 328/580 w/o artifacts but I run it at 300/550 every day, all day. Of course I up them when I benchmark ;)

-Bobby

Back