• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9700Pro All-In-Wonder Fun

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pixel

ok i have had this card for a while gets me 18k on 3DMark2k1 so....time to over clock ;) ok theres softmodding going around...im a lil nervous about doing that kuz its all in wonder and yea...50 bazillion drivers to install on this so i dunno if that would work does anyone know? and i think im gonna use rage3d to change core/ram and all those goodies. would softmodding to 9800pro and then doing the rage be better or just rage?

If it where me with that nice piece of hardware I would stay away from a bios flash and just use powerstrip to OC the card with. That is one nice card that you have there.

Yes, the card is good enough for you to not do extensive tampering with, not to mention expensive enough. Don't let the greed take you :p

ditto, i have the 9800 pro AIW and ain't gonna touch it - have actually put my computer back at spec - no overclocking - cuz don't feel i have to...........will move up to better processor when i feel its too slow but cranks well in benchmarks now..........

Back