• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI 9700 Pro troubles

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Freezermug

I am having trouble with my video card and was hoping someone could help me out. If I run 3d Mark2001 SE At 1280,1024 4x antialiasing everything is fine. If go in and just use the default button to reset all the settings (1024,768) 3DMark2001SE fails right away saying display device not supported. So I reboot and try again this time it just goes blank and says no display device attached.

I did patch the program and im wondering if this is a driver issue, 3Mark issue or is my card bad.

grrr. unable to delete and move post to the correct forum..

Uninstall both 3dmark and the ati drivers, then get the latest drivers from ATI and install it. Reboot, and then install 3dmark again and u should be fine.

I tried what you suggested and it appears to have fixed my problem. I was able to run the test 6 times in a row without any kind of problems. Hopefully everything is fine now. I will post again once I am able to do some more tests to be sure.

I really appreciate your help.

Back