• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HOW do you know the temp of yuor Card!???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lord_Zoltan

Ok i have a 9700 pro all in wonder gcard..its new and i dont see how ppl know the temps of their card..i dont wanna oc it unless i know its temperature..im a temp freak..im not even pushing my barton lol... :p

Thanks alot i really would like to know

~Zoltan

I just plugged in a temp sensor to my motherboard...it came with one of my older motherboards. I just stuck the little sensor under the heatsink of my vid card and it tells me the temps.

Matt

mdcomp said:
I just plugged in a temp sensor to my motherboard...it came with one of my older motherboards. I just stuck the little sensor under the heatsink of my vid card and it tells me the temps.

Matt

i should try that, what mobo do you use? Because i dunno if i have a sensor like yours..

I think I'm going to get one of these.. They also have a compunurse one. They are all listed unders fans, all the way down at the bottom under fan accessories.

You would have to buy it seperately, it came with an older soltek board and they don't come with them anymore.

Matt

Back