Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    happy beerday skip

Disabled
    Hey! I have a great idea!

Let's all send Skip a group present via paypal. It doesn't need to be much individually but collectively it will add up. It costs Skip about $0.35 to collect each of the gifts so try to make it at least $5 (but if you can give more it will help the forums in a major way). If a couple dozen of us can help him out this month, that would cover his extra bandwidth charge. If we do better than that, he may get two or three months when he does not have to worry about the extra charge.

Skip, I am in for $25. You should see it soon.

Hey skip! Happy belated birthday! I'm pretty disappointed you can't celebrate with us here in Cali, though.

Gloriously Lead
    Overclockix Chief Architect
    10 Year Badge
    Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile
    happy belated birthday! i am going to be sending some money your way when my next paycheck comes in on the 20th i've been wanting to send ya some and now that i actually have money, i can do so

thanks for all you do cause it all really does mean a lot to me.

matt
    intel i5-750 -- msi p55-gd65 -- 4 x 4gb ddr3 1600 -- msi gtx550 ti cyclone oc 1gb -- antec p182 -- ocz fatal1ty 750w -- windows 8.1 x64
    intel i5-3330 -- msi z77a-gd65 -- 4 x 8gb ddr3 1600 -- intel hd graphics 2500 -- fractal design define r4 black -- debian wheezy amd64

forum rules | overclockix | overclockers geforce survey | mbentley.net

yeah, i second that

thanks alot

ive learned so many things here
    ---AthlonIIx4 4GBDDR3 NV9800GT---

running Win7x64

I learned alot here also, then I learned to hate it. I guess this is just going to be a sparatic thing. I was here when there were very few members and the forum was a slow but more enjoyable place to be around. Thanx for the forums, and maybe ill see you around.

I doubt skip even visits this place any more.

10 Year Badge
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKIP!!!!!

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER '94, '95, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04 FORMULA 1 DRIVER'S WORLD CHAMPION SEVEN WORLD TITLES
    ASUS Maximus Formula Shi "R" Yan Special HR-05/IFX(2), HR-09 U TYPE 2, HR-09 S TYPE 2
    E8500 C0 @ 8X505MHz 1.416V 1:1 TRU120E Shi "R" Yan Special
    CM2X1024-8500CD5 70nm, Team Xtreem 2X2048
    G92 GTS 512MB @ 810 | 2010 | 1010 HR-03 GT
    XFi Titanium PCI-E
    T260HD
    G9, G15R2, G25
    ST3320620AS, ST3750330AS, ST31500341AS, LiteOn iHAS 424 Y
    620HX

Disabled
    Skip, check paypal. 'Nuff said...

Happy Birthday Skip!

Thanks for the forums!

Well this is very belated but Happy Birthday Skip. I just got back from the Ca. get together and wish you could have been there. It seems a good time was had by all. If I would have known it was so close to your birthday I would have offered a toast to you and your hard hard work. I raise a toast to you now Skip. You the Man Bro.

David

Would you believe I got a job based on the information I learned here?

Yup, it's true. I had no other credentials, really. I learned nearly everything I know about computers from this forum, minus building computers and installing OSes and maintaining stuff. My specific knowledge all comes from right here, though. I owe you a great debt. It's actually only temporary at this point. If I do well during move-in weekend (my job is with ResNet, the campus tech people), then I get hired for the semester. I don't know how much I get payed, but if I get the job, I'll tithe you something .

Thanks again, man

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (I know it's late, but it doesn't matter to me, since I just got my birthday present today, and my birthday was in JUNE).

Best wishes

Z
    Server- Mobile 2400+ on NForce2 at 1600MHz with 512MB RAM and integrated GeFore4 MX graphics
    Laptop- TiBook (PowerBook) 867 MHz G4 with 768MB RAM and 40GB HD
    Desktop- Xeon 1.6 (D1) x2 @ 3GHz, NCCH-DL, 1GB Patriot, 450GB, Radeon9500NP, TruePower 550EPS and Coolermaster heatpipes

OCForums Founder & Extraordinarily Elusive Administrator skip's Avatar
    10 Year Badge
    Thanks for all of the wishes! Sorry I wasn't around over my Birthday but my body had other plans.

To answer the reason why we do this.... To give back to the community for all the community has given us.
    Born to be Wild!!

Happy belated B-Day!

my computer was broken :/
    .................................................. ......................Just too busy with life
    ...........................................Team.32.Mentor........................................RED.BELT.Ubercloxx0r
    ..............................You.should.always.keep.an.open.mind.help.can.be.found.in.the.most.unlikly.places.
    .....AIUHB0252@2300mhz.SP-97~Abit.NF7-S~512.RAM@fast.timings~9700Pro.w/.copper.HSF.~.2.monitors
    .................................................. ..Windows XP because I have conditions
    ....Fold.for.[OC]FoldingNinjas!!!....You .would.be.amazed.at.what.a.group.of.intelegent.peo ple.can.overlook
    ...............................................All.blanket.statments.are.false|Nothing.is.absoloute.
    ............................Don't.Let.ThermalTake.Your.Money~|~Are.You.Into.Th at.Hacky.Stuff?
    AKA:supaiku
    .................................................. ........Can.you.find.the.ninja.in.my.avatar?!?!

Im really late also, but thank you skip, and I hope you had a great birthday!

The rig was destroyed by a scissor-happy maniac with a grudge

:argue: :bang head

Really late also man....happy birthday! Where do I send the paypal too???

Fold and Frag on
    Brian

Super Moderator
    10 Year Badge
    Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    I just stumbled in late again...

Happy
    .....................................My HeatwareMyFAH Stats
    .......................Folding is a marathon, not a sprint audioaficionado
    Asus Commando, 8GB GSkill 5-5-5-15-2t PC6400, Q6600 @3.0GHz >SMP2+GPU3 FAH 24/7
    Gigabyte DS3, 3GB GSkill 5-5-5-15-2t PC6400, E6400 @3.0GHz
    Asus P5Q PRO Turbo, 4GB GSkill 5-5-5-15-2t PC6400, E6600 @3.0GHz
    Iwill DH800, 2GB OCZ4002048PFDC-K 2.5-3-3-8-1t, Dual 2.4 M0 Xeons 1.5v/880/3300
    Help improve overclockers.com! Get involved!

You have over 101 signatures and Can't see the classifieds???Click This Link
    Anyone we catch cookie stuffing at this site will be banned on the spot!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2