• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Skip - Real Community

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UnseenMenace

UnseenModerator
Skip I do not know what made you decide to start overclockers.com with Joe but am exceptionally glad that you did.
I owe you a great deal for your continued efforts. I have obtained so much information and knowledge since coming here.. I have even obtained information which I never believed was possible and learnt much about myself in the process.
You continue to give much to these forums without asking for the same back. Respect is earnt and you most certainly have mine.... as such I would like to wish you on behalf of the community which your helped create.. Best wishes of the day

Happy Birthday Skip

I hope that you have the kind of Birthday you deserve !

Have a VERY Happy Birthday Skip! :bday:

We(everyone of us) owe you a lot.

Lets not forget the rest of the team though...whenever your birthdays are, you all deserve a big roud of applaus! :clap:

yes Happy Birthday and Drink a BUD for me:cool: :cool:

I too have learned a great deal form this community in a very short period of time, Thanks to you and to everyone that has helped me responded to my newbie questions. With out you guys It would not have been possible for me to build the rig in my sig.

Thanks,

John

Holy crap! It's Skip's birthday? Well have a happy one dude! It seems I was inadvertantly drinking for you! :D :beer:

-DarkArctic

Last edited:
:Jack Daniel's:

What, that doesn't work? Bah.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Here's to you, bud.

:bday:

Exactly How Old Is DIRT?

Well Skip, Birthdays come and then they go, and on this special day my Best Wishes join those of everyone else here, but remember that irregardless of the day, your legacy of selfless contribution to all those that have benefitted from your hardwork is written in stone for all to know and appreciate.

"Jack & Rocks", here's sippin' to you!

SkyHook

Happy birthday man if you ever come down to key west ill buy you as many drinks as you can stand 😉 i work there so dont worry about ID any who thanks for all your efforts and for you interest in helping others your little ideas have turned into a great and rich information super highway of its own and i hope overclockers.com is around many many more years (I still have alot left to learn really) and many more years to yourself as well.

Back