• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Slot A water cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
P

Phrack

I'm getting my GFD soon. I've cracked open the case and got a pump from some website called Reef somthing. Peltiers here. I'm lookin for Slot A water blocks though. Anybody know if there still sold or wherer i can find them. I tried OCZ, Heatsink Factory, and DangerDen. Danger Den had Slotket ones but i think there only for Pentiums. Thanks for the info

DangerDen makes an excellent copper Slot A waterblock - thier site doen't say it will fit, but it will work just fine.

have a look in the cooling forum for some good discussions on the various slot A waterblocks.

ARRRRRGH - I should really read these damn things closer before I post. Anyway, I would call the folks at dangerden and ask if they have any of thier older slot A coolers around. If they do not, I have one that I can spare. Just drop me a note....

Back