• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The For_Those_We_Lost (FTWL) Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DManeKid

i thought i would start a thread that actually had our name in it :) the other one was getting a little overloaded anyway... i took what my last post said in that thread and put it in here

ok, im ttrying to get a list of who we have folding and how much power they have.... think we can make that list??

i have 7180mhz so far.... add on so we can get a list plz if after a while people on the team dont post i want you to tell us who we might be missing....

this is just for my personal curiosity but maybe matt can put it on our site? :D

Well, not sure if you counted the bit in my sig...and take the 1.5 laptop out, it had some screen problems :/

Fold and Frag on
Brian

*11.3 GHz, gotta remove a couple boxen*

Last edited:
So we have a total of 20.28 GHz then...come on people! DMK, get your normal name back into the top 100 and move all of your boxen back ;)

Fold and Frag on
Brian

Guys need any help?

Kinda starting to loose a little interest (not that folding isn't a good cause or anything).... have reached the 10k mark and am starting to feel like i need to do something different....

6.3Ghz & 1000pts/wk if you like :)

Well NXDS, you can try tip me off for starters. That quest certainly opped Mustanley's and McTimsons performance.

Why not have a whack at my score. Right now I'm even 3 machines short, so it should be childs play.

OOOOOR you can help Arkaine and me fend off Wedo from No. 1 spot with Team 32, by adding more power to OC3D.

Cheers, Flix

we will happilly take you in to answer your question NxDS.... but you are welcome to go other places....

and Bubba... i havent even left yet! lol... when my name reaches the 100th place im going to be folding for my name for a while :) perhaps i will move a rig over before i cross over.... well, we will see :)

come on guys, i know this isnt all the power we have... mdcomp hasnt even told us his yet :)

DMK, I borged a 2.53GHz p4 that should be near 24/7 :) So that makes us at 24.51 (including justy) and w/NxDS that would give us 30.81

Btw, We would be glad to have you folding with us NxDS, any rigs are welcome :)

Fold and Frag on
Brian

very nice bubba...

my phone line was out the past 2 days... probably why our production dropped so much :/ anyway.... its all back up now :D

i already see an increase from bubba's borg (i think) and possibly NxDS?

let us know if you want in NxDS :D

Hopefully that 2.53GHz P4 will be crunching through those gromacs :)

I don't know when my project will be done, but consider a 2.4C that will be overclocked in the future :)

Fold and Frag on
Brian

WoW!!! I didn't see this until today. I have been away a lot lately. Anyways, I am back to a good folding schedule now.
Here is what I got:
Xp [email protected] 16hrs. a day
XP 1800+ 14-15hrs. a day
p4 1.6ghz 24/7
xp1600+ will be at 24/7 soon (I need a hard drive for it)

Also, my friend folds for us, I don't know what he has though.

Matt

Thread Revival Time

I don't know if any of FTWL noticed but I switched the majority of my measley powah over to this subteam. How many others are still Folding for FTWL? It seems to me the team was in the top 30 at one time and I was hoping we could get it back up there and challenge the BigBoys.

belorsch said:
I don't know if any of FTWL noticed but I switched the majority of my measley powah over to this subteam. How many others are still Folding for FTWL? It seems to me the team was in the top 30 at one time and I was hoping we could get it back up there and challenge the BigBoys.

All my rigs are still going for FTWL. My 1600+ 24/7 and my 2400+ most of the time, just aren't what they used to be from a folding perspective. I'll try and borg a few rigs, but I haven't had the chance in a while. I'd like it if we could be a force once more on the team. With the surge of new members, I don't know how long we can just hover at 30th place, we need to step it up.
:)

Mat

Steveo989 said:
I got 3ghz to add to For those we lost. I say we take #1 within team 32 as well as National rank.

Let's do it! Woohoo!

Oh yeah, and just for reference the username has to be exactly like this: For_Those_We_Lost
Underscores included.
:)

Matt

EDIT: Just added another 1.8ghz of folding goodness! w00t!

Last edited:
Also I will borg my Relatives computers which is 1.7ghz I hope to see them this weekend. Also on friday I am working on cleaning up some computers(clean heatsinks and cases) for my dads work that are like 4 each at 3.4ghz or greater :)

Steveo989 said:
Also I will borg my Relatives computers which is 1.7ghz I hope to see them this weekend. Also on friday I am working on cleaning up some computers(clean heatsinks and cases) for my dads work that are like 4 each at 3.4ghz or greater :)

Sweet! That's awesome. Thanks for the help.
:clap:

Matt

Back