• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats the NS on this memory?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jay23

hey guys im getting a AIW radeon 9700 pro from a friend for $250(USD)

got him to read off the stuff on the memory
how fast is this memory?

Samsung 241
K4026323RA-GC2A
WFG051A5 Korea

i thought there was more, is there?

well..... im not really sure... i havent heard of a 2.41 ns... maybe they didnt put the ns on the memory chips. its not that big of a deal really. if you want to overclock just go up untill you see artifacts simple as that

i had a really hard time finding anything about these chips (a few people here know how stubborn i am when it comes to ram codes) but i think you posted the wrong part number.

if you could check your ram again and see if the code really isn't
K4D26323RA-GC2A
instead of
K4026323RA-GC2A

if the code is in fact K4D26323RA-GC2A then those are 2.8ns chips, the rated speed for them is 350Mhz

googled the part number (after changing the 0 to a D) and one of the links was this
http://www.samsung.com/Products/Sem...ry/DDRSDRAM/128Mbit/K4D26323RA/K4D26323RA.htm

edit: btw, these chips would be newer then the samsung 2.86ns chips. i couldn't find anything about how they overclock so your on your own there :)

john240sx said:
i had a really hard time finding anything about these chips (a few people here know how stubborn i am when it comes to ram codes) but i think you posted the wrong part number.

if you could check your ram again and see if the code really isn't
K4D26323RA-GC2A
instead of
K4026323RA-GC2A

if the code is in fact K4D26323RA-GC2A then those are 2.8ns chips, the rated speed for them is 350Mhz

googled the part number (after changing the 0 to a D) and one of the links was this
http://www.samsung.com/Products/Sem...ry/DDRSDRAM/128Mbit/K4D26323RA/K4D26323RA.htm

edit: btw, these chips would be newer then the samsung 2.86ns chips. i couldn't find anything about how they overclock so your on your own there :)

well my friend was complaining that it was to small lol. so it probabbly is a D. so thanks for the info, you too mustanley :)

any idea how this thing overclocks? :D

Back