• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9700 pro AIW to TV problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

buffdaddy

Ok, I've got a 9700pro AIW and I want it to display on my TV. I've got everything hooked up properly (I'm pretty sure), and when I boot up the bios screens is displayed on my tv, as well as the following loading screen for windows. However, as soon the windows log-in screen loads, then the tv goes to static and the RF modulator no longer receives a signal from my PC (the light goes out). So, I go into the ATI control panel and try to enable the TV as a display, but it won't let me. The TV option is grayed out, and when I try to choose the scheme "switch amongst displays," right after I click apply it switches back to the default. Also, I tried to select the secondary monitor under display properties and tell it to extend my desktop to it, but as soon as I apply it, it just goes back to the default. Any suggestions? I'd really appreciate it.

Back