• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amd 1000mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Miknow

I just saw an auction for this cpu for $99.00 and no bids ending soon and I was wondering if this was a good deal. Because if it is I will buy and use it, I wasnt sure if this is a good price because I never used an amd cpu

DUDe GET IT!!!!!!!--AMd is the BEST on the market right now-for a 1 gig, thats a great deal-just make sure you get what u need as far as a slot or a socket..?? Get it-you can sell it for more if ya dont use it

Miknow (Apr 12, 2001 02:21 p.m.):
I just saw an auction for this cpu for $99.00 and no bids ending soon and I was wondering if this was a good deal. Because if it is I will buy and use it, I wasnt sure if this is a good price because I never used an amd cpu

I'd advise getting a written guarantee that the chip is free from defects.

Miknow (Apr 12, 2001 02:21 p.m.):

I'd pick it up, but make sure that the shipper will guarantee that it works in writing, and PAY FOR THE INSURANCE! Two dollars is not a lot to make sure that your 100$ purchase gets to you in one piece, or else you might have a nifty AMD sculpture.

Back