• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake Xaser III V1000A

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
AMD_Me said:
1. The Fanbus doesnt work properly.
2. The Grills and Filters are absolutely horrible.
3. It is cheaply built with easily warping sides.
4. You cant install a working baybus due to design of rails.
5. The Fans are crap, you can not tell which side is blowing air.

Get a Blizzard 360 or another good case from www.frozencpu.com

um you definitely(sp) can can put in a working baybus... how in the world do you think its cheaply built? mine is very sturdy and the fanbus works perfectly fine.... um if you can't tell which side is blowing air.... then i don't know what to tell you, its not that hard... i mean if you absolutely can't tell you can put a peice of paper or something up to it. IMO i think its a great case besides the 1394 problem

seer33 said:
it has good airflow, toms hardware, and many other review sites give it a 10 for cooling properties, i thinks its the only case to get a 10 on cooling on tomshardware

Tom's Hardware tested the airflow of the cases in that roundup by smoking cigs in front of them, and observing how fast the smoke was moved through the case.

Despite THG's extremely scientific testing methods, the case really does have good airflow. I see only a 1°C drop in cpu load temp when I take my side panel off. The front fans keep my hd's very cool.

I don't see how the side panel warps per AMD_me's experiences. My side panels are pretty sturdy and I haven't experienced them warping after putting them on and taking them off lots of times. It was a pretty tight fit at first (really hard to slide close) but after a few times, it fits snug and has been that way since.

-Bobby

Giblet Plus! said:

Tom's Hardware tested the airflow of the cases in that roundup by smoking cigs in front of them, and observing how fast the smoke was moved through the case.

your point? i don't see anything wrong with that... so what its not technologically advanced, but you definitely(sp?) can see the airflow, and thats the whole point.

Back